1) REGISTRATION FEE. This is a one-off fee of £60, which covers administrative costs, and links your family to our fantastic network. It is payable from the time your new tutor first makes contact with you, up until no later than one week after your first lesson. Payment is usually by BACS (we will send instructions).
2) TUTOR PAYMENT. Our tutors are self-employed. Please pay them directly at the end of each lesson. Do not pay for lessons in advance.
From September 2019, standard 1:1 tuition fees per hour, with an experienced teacher or tutor, are:
In certain circumstances, these fees may need to be adjusted, but this will be discussed and agreed in advance.
3) CANCELLATION. If you need to cancel a lesson, please notify your tutor as soon as possible so they can make alternative arrangements. However, we will charge a fee if less than 24 hours notice is given – 50% of your normal lesson cost.
4) RECOMMENDING OUR SERVICE TO OTHERS. Yes please! If you want to share the good news and pass on details of Inkerman Tutors to friends, we would be grateful. But we ask you NOT to:
- Put friends and family in contact with tutors without letting us know.
- Ask the tutor to teach another student without letting us know.
- Ask the tutor to teach extra lessons privately without informing us.
Not following these conditions undermines our business, affects the quality of the service we provide, and is ultimately not good for anyone!